What do you think your potential customers are thinking about right now? Are you being considered for their 2018 holidays? Which trade partners are growing volumes and could be delivering growth for you next year?
Markets change faster than marketing and if you're doing the same things you've always done your audiences may be stable or declining. At Four Communications we obsess about challenging briefs and providing the insight which keeps our clients well ahead.
Meet us at World Travel Market
Find out more about our insights and integrated services in the UK, UAE and GCC including destination representation, branding, advertising, creative, social media, media buying and PR by booking an appointment during WTM. To contact the team email Debbie.Hindle@fourcommunications.com or call: +44 20 3697 4313.
Hear us at WTM
You can also find us sharing our insights at World Travel Market as sponsors of social media sessions on the World Stage AS1050 on Wednesday 8 November:
- 13.30 to 14.00 - Kath Ludlow, Four Engage will give a five minute talk prior to keynote speaker Facebook 2billion and counting
- 14.05 to 15.00 - Is influencer marketing the way forward for destinations? Panelists will include Debbie Hindle, Four Travel
- 16:00 - 17:00 - The Best of Social Media 2017. Judges will include Kath Ludlow, Four Engage
Did you know?
- British consumers in TripAdvisor forums have mentioned the USA three times more than other destinations as their next potential holiday (Jan to October 2017).
- There are early signs of customers looking to return to familiar, known destinations. Our research found more than three times the mentions of 'going back' to a much loved destination in the last 6 months versus 2016. This indicates destinations and brands should be focusing heavily on encouraging repeat customers for 2018.
- Longer holidays are seeing an upwards trend among the older, more affluent baby boomer generation; 93.3% of our 'Backpackers tribe' in our TravelMapper360TM custom segmentation of UK holiday makers is over 25.
Source: Four Travel Insight Report - Consumer Travel Intentions 2018 - powered by Mapper360TM, created by Four’s Insights and Campaigns agency, Four Engage