Four Communications Group plc, the leading independent integrated communications agency, celebrates six of its client campaigns receiving nominations for the finals of the Holmes Group 2012 EMEA Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation (SABRE) Awards. The awards celebrate outstanding communications work across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The shortlisted campaigns demonstrate the breadth of Four’s services and geographical reach, with nominations for the company’s PR, Design & Digital and Travel & Tourism practices in both the UK and UAE.
- ‘Through the Gates: FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2010’ with Flash Entertainment (view case study)
Finalist in the Geographic category: The Middle East
- ‘2011 Census (UK)’ with the Office of National Statistics/COI (view case study)
Finalist in the Marketing Communications category: Integrated Marketing
- ‘A New Millennium’ with Millennium & Copthorne (view case study)
Finalist in the Media Relations category: Corporate Media Relations
- ‘De-Tech Campaign’ with St Vincent and the Grenadines Tourism Authority and Four bgb (view case study)
Finalist in the Media Relations category: Product Media Relations (Consumer Media)
- 'Healthy Hotels’ with Millennium & Copthorne (view case study)
Finalist in the Consumer Services category: Travel and Tourism
- 'Get Into Marketing’ with The Chartered Institute of Marketing (view case study)
Finalist in the Non-Corporate Category: Educational and Culture Institutions