Four Communications has been selected as a finalist in five categories of the 2017 EMEA SABRE Awards.
Four’s finalist campaigns for the GOLD SABRE Award categories are:
- Middle East - Infiniti Speed Pitching
- UK (Small Budget) - The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction - A New Chapter for the UK’s Most Prestigious Non-Fiction Prize
- UK and Ireland (Large Budget) - PAYM 2016 - Creative Concepts Influencing Payments Behaviour
- Professional Services - Oliver Wyman - Creating a Step Change
- Associations - Clean for the Queen - The Garfield Weston Foundation Charitable Trust, Country Life Magazine and Keep Britain Tidy
The 2017 EMEA SABRE Awards shortlist was selected from among more than 2,400 entries in this year's competition, which recognizes Superior Achievement in Branding, Reputation and Engagement. The campaigns were evaluated by a jury including more than 40 industry leaders.
Four Communications won the Podcasts + Music category in the 2016 SABRE Awards for the Man Booker Prize podcast series.
Four chief executive Nan Williams comments: "We’re delighted to be shortlisted by the SABRE Awards again this year, for five fantastic campaigns. From keeping Britain tidy to innovative safe online payments, we are proud of both the results we’ve achieved for our clients and the wider impact our campaigns have had. We’re looking forward to the winner announcement next month."
The winners will be announced at the SABRE Awards annual dinner, to be held at the Roundhouse in London on 23 May.