Four bgb operates a network of travel consultants, enabling us to offer the same high levels of service to clients with the smallest budgets.
If you don't require a full agency service, a member of our Travel Consultants Network may fit the bill instead. They are independent consultants, backed by Four bgb and our network of contacts, insight and events, which ensures you won't receive anything but the very best service.
- Has over 13 years experience in a range of PR disciplines. Experience includes In-house, agency, public and charitable sectors.
- Is originally from a corporate background, having worked at both Vodafone and Barclaycard before embarking on a career in PR.
- Loves more adventurous destinations; favourite places include Burma, Tibet and Romania. Cathy also loves camping and Ian Shrager designed hotels in equal measure.
- Has lived in Hong Kong and Israel.
- Has worked on a wide range of Four bgb accounts over the years including the ATC/Tourism Australia relaunch, Tourism Malaysia, Visit Flanders, Visit Kent, Stena and Visit London.
- Is currently working on Harlequin Hotels and Resorts.
- Likes a challenge, trouble shooting for clients and integrated creative campaigns.