Digital insight and analysis for your company or brand’s online reputation
- The power of blogging is changing the communications paradigm and making us revaluate how we look to influence and shape opinion with relevant audiences and stakeholders.
- Today’s blog entry can rapidly influence the tone and shape of online debate and often make the traditional press within days or even hours of being published.
- However, unlike the major media outlets this form of communication is often driven by personal opinion – meaning that it can be biased, unbalanced or even incorrect and have a negative impact on a company or organisation’s reputation.
- Daily updates and monthly analysis reports allow you to understand the issues being debated and the tone of the debate. It also provides early warning of the sorts of questions being raised.
- Four provides a range of different blog monitoring and online reputation management/tracking tools tailored to different clients and different budgets.
Please get in touch to discuss your online monitoring requirements - email Luke Alexander or call +44 (0)870 626 9920.