We are looking for an experienced Analyst/Insight manager who has a passion for understanding what makes people tick, and can interpret data, translate statistics into stories, and turn research into meaningful, actionable insights. You will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients across sectors that include FMCG, pharma, finance and travel.
Specific skills & attributes include:
- Experience with social and digital planning and/or analytics from an established digital, media or PR agency.
- Strong critical/analytical thinking skills
- Great with detail
- Good communication skills – both spoken and written
- Comfortable presenting to clients
- Experience in using social media monitoring software and analytics tools (e.g. Brandwatch et al)
- An understanding of Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager would also be useful in this role
Sitting within the agency’s Insight team, the purpose of this analyst/Insight manager role is to develop social media insights and recommendations for the agency’s varied client portfolio. The role supports the wider agency team providing robust insight of social trends, conversations and themes, to help deliver best practice across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up, managing and optimising social listening tools for clients’ businesses, with the aim of sharing analysis and presenting insights to help inform strategy.
- Evaluating and reporting on the performance and effectiveness of clients’ social media campaigns and providing recommendations for optimisation.
- Reporting on the topics/trends happening across various social media channels.
- Supporting the content marketing team by providing insights into topics and formats that work most effectively.
- Supporting new business on ad hoc insight projects.
Please send a CV and cover letter including salary expectation to email@example.com quoting the reference SAIM in the subject field. We do not accept CVs from agencies.