Four Communications is looking for a senior Drupal developer (full-stack, LAMP/LEMP) lead to join its small, rapidly growing and ambitious digital team. You will not only be a hands-on developer but also someone who can inspire colleagues and clients to make brilliant ideas happen.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A complete understanding of Drupal development best practices
- Thorough understanding of programming both back- and front-end applications
- Good understanding of and keen interest in the creative process and the world of communications
- Extensive knowledge of technology and passionate about how people interact with it
- Able to make stuff quickly (without being fazed by evolving specs)
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings
- A flexible, adventurous and collaborative approach to work
- You will be a creative thinker, passionate about trying out new concepts and ideas
The scope of the role includes, but is not limited to:
- Analysing briefs, challenging them as needed, and work with the team to create quality results
- Creating technical specifications and solutions to meet client and agency requirements, whilst always balancing time and budget
- Working across multiple projects without compromising quality
- Use of knowledge and programming expertise to build both front and back end solutions
- Identifying, exploring and sharing new and existing technologies that may have potential in our projects (Whilst we currently mostly build in Drupal, we're keen to be challenged, to build things using whatever technology is appropriate)
- Direct communication with clients to present technical solutions and innovative ideas
- Act as a mentor to other developers as the team grows, giving team members day-to- day guidance and conduct regular and relevant team meetings.
- Ensure that processes and procedures involving developers are documented, kept up-to-date and are being followed appropriately
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference SDD in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies.