We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious senior account manager/account director join our Business, Corporate and Consumer team in London.
This role will be to work on a mix of B2B, corporate and financial services accounts across a range of sectors. We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised individual with strong interpersonal and communications skills, who is proactive and results-driven.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and have the ability to motivate a team to exceed client expectations - monitoring team progress to meet deadlines
- Have a high level of account handling knowledge, strong project management skills, budgeting, planning and people management expertise
- Show excellent communication skills and ability to express winning ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations
- Contribute to the overall financial success of the practice through the development of new business opportunities and existing client programmes
- Build excellent client relationships through demonstration of knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrate creativity and ability to generate ideas and solve problems
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to manage a team, coach and develop junior staff
- Show commercial awareness and ability to manage accounts profitably and within budget
- Have the motivation, ambition and desire to develop in a fast-paced and friendly team
Salary: competitive, dependent on experience.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting the reference BCFS SAM/AD in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.