We are a specialist division within Four Communications Group Limited, providing consultancy skills in Crisis & Issues, Strategy, Training and Audits; as well as specific sponsorship support in sectors including Sports, Arts & Culture, Responsible Business and Education. We also work across the Group’s Sports clients, managing Events, PR, Sponsorship and Strategy.
We are now looking for someone to work as a consultant within the PR and sponsorship sector, who has the intelligence and skills to provide trusted advice to internal and external clients.
- Have at least three years’ experience in helping to design, deliver and evaluate PR and sponsorship campaigns
- Have an understanding of corporate social responsibility and sponsorship, as well as an interest in arts, culture, sports or charity/ community activity
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and have the ability to motivate a team to exceed client expectations - monitoring team progress to meet deadlines
- Have a high level of account handling knowledge, strong project management skills, budgeting, planning and people management expertise
- Show excellent communication skills and ability to express winning ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations
- Be thorough in your approach to undertaking research, developing strategies and generating creative content
- Contribute to the overall financial success of the division through the development of new business opportunities and existing client programmes
- Build excellent client relationships through demonstration of knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrate creativity and ability to generate ideas and solve problems
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to manage a team, coach and develop junior staff
- Show commercial awareness and ability to manage accounts profitably and within budget
- Have the motivation, ambition and desire to develop in a fast-paced and friendly team
Salary: competitive, dependent on experience
We are a fast paced dynamic team of individuals who are passionate about our work and our clients. If you are looking to further your career or are looking for the next work adventure, please contact us.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
Applicants should note that this is not a sports marketing role.
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference SAMADCSS. We do not accept CVs from agencies. Applications close 20 July 2016.