This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior or middle weight designer to work in the fast paced Creative and Digital practice, part of an award winning integrated marketing agency.
This role will work on a broad portfolio of clients from across the business, both in the UK and internationally, from travel and luxury to financial, public sector and health.
The designer will have gained experience throughout their career to date across brand development and logo design, advertising (print, digital and OOH) and design of brochures, infographics and reports, amongst other print and digital collateral. The role will involve working on a range of projects, clients and types of content.
The individual will have an interest in print production, having experience advising clients in the past on specifications and finishes.
Experience in producing digital content, website design and wireframes is also beneficial for this role.
The individual will report directly into the practice managing director and group creative director.
- Ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible
- Fully proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to generate ideas
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with motivation, ambition and interest in content and design/digital trends and developments across industries
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to learn about all areas of the business and work across practices
Excellent level of proficiency with required IT packages: Adobe suite of programmes and Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook and Access
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GD in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies.