Our team is a crucial part of the agency’s success, with all of our work backed by unparalleled social insights. As an analyst, you’ll be responsible for understanding consumer mind-sets through ongoing and ad hoc projects, and applying the findings directly to a wide variety of exciting clients.
We are looking for someone with a number of years’ solid experience with social media data and other marketing data, preferably with an agency background. A candidate who strives to balance innovative and creative thinking with mathematical and scientific foundations and have a firm understanding of business and marketing insights.
The role involves:
- The ability to answer the why – why people do the things they do
- Using third-party and proprietary analytics tools to generate analysis insight
- Analysing large, complex and often unstructured datasets to generate actionable insight
- Delivering findings in written qualitative and quantitative insight reports
- Involvement in client meetings and presentations
- Contributing to innovation in analysis methodologies
- Keeping on top of trends in data analysis and social media, and continue to proactively learn and develop your skillset
You are great at:
- A love for data and numbers - experience with datasets, and drawing insight from them
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, together with an analytical mind
- Proven reporting writing and presentation skills
- Logical and creative thinking
- The ability to coherently explain complicated data or analytical processes to people who may not have a good understanding
- A knowledge of the marketing environment, social media and wider culturally-relevant issues
- An understanding of the digital media landscape, emerging trends, software and platforms
- Have a natural curiosity and understanding of consumer behaviours, their mind-sets, needs and wants
- High level of organisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and respond to urgent requests
- Educated to degree level in an numerical/analytical degree achieving 2.1 or above
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ANA in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies.