Four Rain is looking for a proactive and ambitious corporate Account manager to provide PR support across a portfolio of dynamic Retail, Luxury and Destination clients including Heart of London Business Alliance, Global Blue, Springboard and London Luxury Quarter.
Your primary focus will be on coverage generation which will involve working across multiple clients at any one time to deliver the best possible coverage results for each and every campaign. You will enjoy the buzz of getting on the phone and liaising with media coupled with a hunger to deliver stellar results on exciting high profile B2B and corporate campaigns.
- Be a strategic thinker capable of creating clear and intelligent communication strategies with the help of your senior team
- Be capable of implementing campaign strategies with the help and direction of your senior manager
- Be engaging, clear, concise and focussed on coverage delivery at all times
- Provide on the ground, organised and proactive pre and post event support on client events
- Distribute approved content to targeted journalists and influencers
- Proactively create and update media lists to ensure best possible contacts for each story
- Liaise with journalists and clients as appropriate to deliver day-to-day PR activities
- You will produce clear, concise, engaging and professional written work
- Track and analyse daily coverage from PR campaigns
- Conduct client research for existing clients (e.g. competitor analysis)
- Conduct research for new business presentations and help to deliver the presentation documents
- Be proactive in identifying additional areas of growth for clients to enhance our level of service and grow fee income
- A genuine interest in communications as well as luxury, retail & destination
- Strong social media skills and a genuine interest in social & popular trends
- Excellent communication skills – especially on the phone
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Strong media contacts across business and retail [national and trade]
- Good knowledge of digital and social media channels and how to deliver through these
- Enthusiastic with a proactive, can do attitude
- A good team player
Salary: Competitive with good benefits
Start date: May 2017
Please email your CV and covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference “FR PubAMCorp” in the subject box. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
We do not accept CVs from agencies.