Four Rain is looking to hire a brilliant Senior Account Manager with an impressive brand background across corporate and consumer, ideally with some solid experience across the luxury sector. Experience in brand partnerships and sponsor-led activity is an advantage.
The role will be working across a portfolio of dynamic household names in our retail & luxury division, as well as a strong London focus on various property owner and destination clients. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in regular new business pitches and have access to training schemes internally. You will be a real lynch pin within the team and will have room to progress fast if you demonstrate the right skills and tenacity.
- Be a strategic thinker who can create and develop engaging & effective campaigns at different budget levels
- Be capable of implementing your campaign strategies to achieve the desired results/KPIS
- Be well connected within the media in your sectors
- Have a strong understanding of delivering digitally led campaigns
- Be confident in setting KPIs for campaigns and a strong understanding of campaign measurement
- You will produce clear, concise, engaging and professional written work/presentations
- Have a strong track record of contributing to new business pitches and helping to win new business
- Have demonstrated that you are a skilled and effective manager of teams/team members
- Passion: to deliver the best possible results for your client
- Ambition: to always achieve your goals/KPIs
- Judgement: ensuring you always make the best choices for your clients and the agency
- Interest: A genuine interest in communications as well as retail, luxury & destination
- Social/Digital nouse: Strong social media skills & digital experience
- Creativity: Excellent writing skills
- Reliability: excellent at prioritising workload and meeting deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Enthusiasm: with a proactive, can do attitude
- Team focus: a good team player who nurtures talent
- Contacts: A strong little black book of media contacts
Salary: Competitive with good benefits
Start date: May 2017
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference FRSAMCons. We do not accept CVs from agencies.