Four Rain is looking for a Consumer Account manager with a strong background in lifestyle and consumer big brand PR campaigns, with experience both as publicist and delivering digitally led campaigns. Experience in brand partnerships and sponsor led activity is an advantage.
The role will be working across a portfolio of dynamic household names in our retail division, as well as a strong London focus on various property owner and destination clients, from Bond Street to Leicester Square. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in new business pitches, have access to training schemes internally, be given the freedom to establish a role as an expert within the agency in a field you feel passionate about.
- Be a strategic thinker capable of creating clear, creative and intelligent communication strategies with the help of your senior team
- Be capable of implementing campaign strategies with the help and direction of your senior manager
- Be well connected within the media – with strong contacts and a track record of delivering strong editorial results
- Have a strong understanding and background in delivering digitally led campaigns
- Be confident in setting KPIs for campaigns and a strong understanding of campaign measurement
- Be passionate about delivering the best possible results for your clients
- Provide on the ground, organised and proactive pre and post event support on client events
- Distribute approved content to targeted journalists and influencers
- You will produce clear, concise, engaging and professional written work
- Conduct client research for existing clients (e.g. competitor analysis)
- Conduct research for new business presentations and help to deliver the presentation documents
- A genuine interest in communications as well as retail & destination
- Strong social media skills and a genuine interest in social & popular trends
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Good knowledge of digital and social media channels and how to deliver through these
- Enthusiastic with a proactive, can do attitude
- A good team player
Salary: Competitive with good benefits
Start date: May 2017
Please email your CV and covering letter including salary expectation to email@example.com quoting the reference “FR PubAMCons” in the subject box. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
We do not accept CVs from agencies.