We are looking for an Account manager to join our growing Property Marketing team and seek an individual who is ready for the next step in their career, who is forward thinking, passionate and committed to their career progression.
Overall role description:
Understanding the creative and production processes, marketing and media strategy. Being a primary point of contact for clients, problem solving and managing the day to day workflow, working with production and creatives. Playing an important role in the development of new business opportunities and pitch presentations.
- Have significant experience in helping to deliver property marketing campaigns
- Have an understanding of, and interest in property
- Have account handling experience, strong project management skills, budgeting, planning and people management expertise
- Be thorough in your approach to undertaking research, developing strategies and generating creative content
- Contribute to the overall financial success of the division through the development of new business opportunities and existing client programmes
- Build excellent client relationships through demonstration of knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrate creativity and ability to generate ideas and solve problems
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to manage a team, coach and develop junior staff
- Show commercial awareness and ability to manage accounts profitably and within budget
- Have the motivation, ambition and desire to develop in a fast-paced and friendly team
We are a fast paced dynamic team of individuals who are passionate about our work and our clients. If you are looking to further your career or are looking for the next work adventure, please contact us.
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference AM MP in the subject field. We do not accept CVs from agencies