Four Broadgate is looking for a proactive, results-driven account manager/senior account manager to work across a portfolio of financial services clients.
- Deliver excellent client service for a portfolio of accounts
- Use effective management and technical expertise to implement PR strategy
- Generate and execute proactive PR ideas
- Develop in-depth knowledge of your clients’ business, products and industry
- Maintain a good relationship with clients, keeping them informed of opportunities and progress against the client brief
- Foster strong links with key journalist/publications
- Write press releases, articles and other documentation
- Research and develop ideas for new business pitches
- Manage and develop junior members of staff
- Experience working within financial services PR
- Working knowledge of asset/wealth management
- Strong understanding of the media relevant to financial services clients
- The ability to write effectively and persuasively
- A genuine passion for communications
- A desire to progress and grow your responsibilities
- Strong presentation skills
- An eye for detail
Salary: competitive, dependent on experience.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting the reference “FB AM/SAM” in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.