We are currently recruiting for the role of account executive. Previously as Insight Consulting Group, and since early 2017 as Four Public Affairs, we are a leading public affairs team, with a particular strength and heritage in healthcare campaigns. Working with pharmaceutical, medical technology, vaccines, technology and diagnostic companies, we have a proven track record of working with our clients to develop broad-based alliances to deliver successful, integrated campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to client strategy development through the provision of research and briefings for account teams;
- Project management of various work streams in account programmes, including keeping account teams appraised of progress with upcoming deadlines and client campaigns;
- Developing a broad understanding and overview of the current and emerging political issues and relevant macro policy levers impacting client accounts;
- Supporting client teams with the smooth running of events, such as through the provision of relevant materials: including agendas; briefing papers and name badges; liaison with delegates; and, attendance at the event;
- Providing timely and accurate political and media monitoring for account teams and consultants across the agency;
- Developing comprehensive political and industry stakeholder databases;
- Preparing briefing papers and documents on complex areas of policy, including stakeholder perspectives;
- Attending industry events on behalf of the agency with a view to networking, building contacts and broadening policy knowledge; and,
- Contributing to marketing initiatives through the development of materials.
You will possess a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- A strong interest and understanding of the UK political landscape and climate, including healthcare policy;
- The ability and desire to thrive in a fast-moving and high-intensity working environment;
- Excellent organisational, writing, IT and communication skills;
- Be highly organised, with the ability to manage a workload with often conflicting and tight deadlines, whilst also being cognizant of account team deadlines;
- Have the ability to scan and summarise complex policy documents and announcements quickly and effectively; and
- Demonstrable experience of producing written work to high standard.
Please send a CV and a covering letter, including salary expectation to email@example.com quoting AE FPAI in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies.