Four Rain is looking for a proactive and ambitious corporate account director to provide PR support across a portfolio of dynamic Retail, Luxury and Destination clients including Heart of London Business Alliance, Global Blue, Springboard and London Luxury Quarter.
- A minimum five years agency experience
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to motivate a team to exceed client expectations
- Extensive experience in account handling knowledge, strong project/campaign/event management skills, budgeting, planning and people management expertise
- Excellent communication skills and ability to express winning ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations
- Commercially astute and able to direct a portfolio of clients’ accounts profitably
- Builds excellent client relationships through demonstration of knowledge and expertise of the sector
- Creative with the ability to generate ideas and solve problems
- Excellent team/cross practice/company-wide communication skills
- Contributes to the overall financial success of the practice through the development of new business opportunities and existing client programmes
- Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing materials including PR plans, articles and new business proposals
- Strong understanding [and relationships] of the media relevant for retail, destination and property clients
Overall role description
- To direct account teams [Senior Account Manager to Account Executive] to exceed client expectations by leading and motivating team members to produce high quality work, within budget and meeting deadlines.
- To develop a deliver a clear scope of work for selection of Four Rains Corporate clients across retail and destination, continuing to look for new and innovative opportunities to build the profile of your client.
- To work closely with the Practice Directors to develop opportunities to grow existing and new business profitably.
- To actively mentor your team [Senior Account Manager to Account Executive] to support their career goals and objectives
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- Responsible for setting and managing client expectations and the overall execution of client programmes
- Able to generate additional revenues from existing clients by identifying opportunities
- Developing skills to provide strategic advice and counsel to clients
- Developing a network of relevant contacts across property, retail and business to be leveraged on behalf of clients
- Being the main client contact on all issues relating to the overall programme, budget and planning, with excellent client contacts at all levels
- Demonstrating an understanding of the business/economic landscape and pressures facing clients organisations, in the current and future business environment
- Anticipating client needs and developing effective and creative solutions to problems
- Able to present effectively and convincingly in a range of scenarios
- Always keeps the team well briefed on client developments
- Communicates effectively with senior management and keeps them updated on client and team developments
- Experience in understanding the strengths and needs of the team members and allocates work to leverage their skills and abilities
- Provide timely and effective feedback on performance to enable team members to develop their skills and improve their performance over time
- Experience in the development of existing staff through training, goal setting and identifying career development opportunities
- Has a comprehensive knowledge and experience of the B2B media [across national, broadcast and trade titles] and ability to leverage excellent media contacts for the benefit of clients
- Strong existing relationships across property and retail correspondents across the nationals
- Keeps abreast of trends in the media - updates clients on developments affecting them
- Develops new business opportunities and proposals and plays a major part in winning new business pitches for the team and cross-company
- Develops existing client business by cross-selling to other practices
- Represents Four Rain at company marketing events and networks extensively
- Daily completion of accurate timesheets
- Develops budgets for existing clients and new business proposals
- Ensures client programmes are executed within budget using appropriate resources – responsible for managing all client costs and expenses reporting into the Practice Directors.
- Understands client contractual arrangements and their impact on agency procedures
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept CVs from agencies.