Four Broadgate is looking for a proactive, results-driven account director to work across a portfolio of financial services clients.
• Manage client PR programmes and deliver results against KPIs
• Use your in-depth understanding of industry and client issues/ products, marketing objectives, and communications techniques to provide strategic planning and advice to clients
• Take responsibility for crisis PR situations, using the team resource as necessary
• Train, motivate and develop staff to maximum potential and conduct annual appraisals/reviews
• Participate in professional development opportunities for continued personal growth
• Generate new business contacts, represent FB externally and promote the brand
• Take the lead role in new business pitches, project managing from start to end
• A minimum three years’ experience working within the financial services industry
• A broad and deep understanding of the communications business
• A solid grasp of economic, political, business, financial and social issues affecting clients and their communications objectives
• Strong understanding of the media relevant to financial services clients
• Financial awareness in delivering agreed programmes on target and within budget
• The ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing materials including PR plans, articles and new business proposals
Salary: competitive, dependent on experience.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting the reference “Four Broadgate AD” in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.